Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolve....

I find the last few years have been an exercise in avoiding resolutions.
However, I do think there is something to be said for resolve, of some kind. I'm feeling like I've let myself down over the last couple of years, starting and not finishing things that are of benefit to only me. I seem to be at the end of my priority list far too often.
I have a new goal. In addition to trying to find more positivity in my every day life, (and yes, I know I have not been entirely successful in this effort, but I'll continue to try!), I will endeavor to cut out the junk food and treat my body with more respect. It's not just about losing weight, it's about getting healthy, and teaching my kids how to eat and how to treat themselves. It's about learning to love myself as I am. (wow, that's a tough one). So. Hello, Goal, it's me, Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment